KEEPING CLIENTS SAFE SINCE 2016
Hello and welcome to Mr Fuse Box
My name is Richard Thornton trading as Mr Fuse Box and I’m your independent electrician covering Bexleyheath and surrounding post codes, keeping you, your loved ones & your property safe by providing all your domestic wiring needs at a reasonable cost.
Endorsed by NICEIC, Checkatrade, TrustATrader & Which? Trusted Traders, If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or if you want to discuss your requirements, please get in touch for a chat or fill in your details at the bottom of this page.
Here are some reasons why I’m probably the best person to call…
- Help & advice is FREE!, I don’t charge for a chat!
- I answer the phone…
- If I don’t, I’ll call you back.
I am able to provide a complete range of electrical services regardless of how big or small your requirements, I believe in offering fixed charges, NO hourly rates and NO call out charge on all of my work.
Once I take on a job, I take responsibility for the price I’ve quoted and even if the job takes longer then anticipated your bill won’t escalate at an extortionate hourly rate.
If you need something a little more complicated, then I prefer to pay you a quick visit at no charge to assess the work, discuss the options and provide you with a customized no-obligation fixed quotation.
My work is insured and carries my standard 24 month on parts and workmanship. Work that is notifiable to Local Authority Building Control will be processed through NICEIC, all certificates will be sent via email ( PDF file) and is additionally covered by NICEIC’s Platinum Promise workmanship warranty.
Whatever the project, I’ll work with you to ensure energy efficiency is taken into consideration, and any parts I source will be quality branded components that meet or exceed British or European standards and the requirements of the building regulations.
- Sockets and lighting: moving, replacing, adding additional points.
- Switches: moving, replacing, upgrading to PIR/dimmer/remote control.
- Outdoor: sockets, garden lighting, security lighting, pond pumps.
- Fuse boxes: upgraded/additional/relocated consumer units with improved protection.
- Circuits: new installations, extensions, additions, removals.
- Lighting: ceiling, wall, recessed, replacement luminaires.
- Wiring: repairs, upgrades, rewires, bonding, concealing, re-routing
- Remote power installations: to garages, sheds, outhouses, greenhouses
- Exterior cabling: underground or overhead wiring.
- Bathroom: showers, shaver sockets, fans, IP rated equipment installations.
- Kitchen: electric ovens, hobs, heat alarms, extractor fans, UV insect control.
- Smoke Alarms: heat alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, interlinked wired or radio base.
- Electric car charging points: earth rods
I believe in always being 100% transparent. I am clear, upfront and honest about my service charges.
- NO upfront payments or deposits.
- Charges are not liable for VAT as i am not VAT registered.
- You will NOT be charged for my travelling.
- There will be NO hidden charges.
- You will NOT be charged for the time sourcing or delivery of material.
I will always show a full breakdown of labour, material and any other charges, a comprehensive scope of work will accompany all quotes issued giving you piece of mind on what you are paying for and what work you wish to be carried out.
I strive to save you both time and money by combining my deep experience, the highest quality part, labour and my dedication to delivering exceptional service.
Payment must be made in full upon receipt of the invoice, I accept credit/debit card, cash or bank transfer(Preferred).
I carry a portable chip and pin machines that provide a safe, secure and convenient way for you to pay for work that has been carried out, on receipt of invoice once your job is completed.